CONCRETE WALL SAWING
WHAT WE DO
From small residential to large commercial projects, our expert concrete wall sawing operators can safely create any sized wall, slab or roof opening.
- Cut up to 24 inches deep
- Cut windows, doorways, walls, ceilings
- Cut openings for ventilation units
- Cut flush to walls, floors, and ceilings
- Cut curb let downs, controlled demolition cuts, and flush cutting
- Provide electric and hydraulic wall saws to service any job site requirements
Why wall saw?
- Wall sawing is an essential part of selective concrete demolition, eliminating the need for noisy jackhammers
- Wall sawing allows for precise termination points when separating structural element from buildings
Don’t forget we also can perform concrete slab sawing, concrete wire sawing and project management.
We have your project covered from start to finish.
Don’t hesitate to call us at (604) 270-0303 today to discuss your needs and wants!
Still looking for more?
Check out our YouTube Channel.